Shop within your budget!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas to all lady shoppers... =) Hope all had a wonderful Christmas this year. Bet everyone must have spent a big bomb this December, getting gifts and pampering yourself due to year end sales like us.

Here's our latest edited entries for the past with our 12days of POST X'MAS SALES! All prices already reduced 3times! And price can still be nego, depending. We seriously hope to gain the support from all of you as we are taking new items in 2007 that will make you happier when you shop online with us and do save our link and look out for our NEW ITEMS! We appreciate if you could kindly help us clear our poor closet as it's really too full! Anything that you are interested, please email us!

BUT VERY SORRY, NO SWAPS AT ALL. (Don't bother to ask)

REMEBER TO BE HAPPY;WHEN SHOPPING! =)

www.budgetshopping21.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • I feel silly now.. had no idea blogger had so many blogs. I guess I should have figured since I found out it is owned by google. I thought I'd be the only one out there. Thanks for the site.. here's mine >>> :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home